Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    only way would be if android could adopt all the functionality/fluidity/multitasking of webos.
    it might happen one day, but I don't think cm9 is 'there' just yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by i2y4n View Post
    I'm going to switch to a Nokia Lumia 900 and on AT&T. That way if webOS starts picking up again all I have to do is just pop in a sim and go.
    So - you are moving from a platform with small market share and an uncertain future - to a platform with a small market share and an uncertain future? ;-)

Good luck
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
    loving my pre2 and will sail or sink with webOS.....if you want my pre2 you have to pry it from my cold dead ear or hand
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    I am not giving up my gesture area, advanced gestures, stacks and just type (especially now that I have a vk so I can search without opening the keyboard). And I like my drop down menus exactly where they are on webos. I have brand new pre2 for backup so I am good for a while.
    ArchonAdvisors likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by crux666 View Post
    Had a Palm Pre on Sprint in 09 now using nexus s 4g but if new hardware comes down the road ill definably get it, just in time for contract to expire next august. So only using a TP to remember the feel of WebOs.
    I am not as in love with webos on the touchpad as on the phone. Count me in for the long haul for phone webos.
    I'll jump in and say I'm staying too, ending up with webOS was a very happy accident, I was on my 3rd android phone and very happy with it (original galaxy s), unfortunately was left unemployed and had to sell it, luckily my other half came across a new pre- in January last year for a crazy price and my love began.
    I moved on to a pre 2 when ebuyer sold them for around 50 new and later bought a galaxy s2, this lasted around a week before I moved back to the pre 2 and I purchased a pre 3 from cleverboxes at launch and now also have a panda veer and a touchpad. My old hardware has gone on to convert friends to webOS too.

I'm hoping to be with webOS for a VERY long time as to me its just perfect.

Dave
    Proud webOS supporter!
    My Palm history: Vx, Centro, Pre-, Pre 2, Veer, Pre 3, Touchpad 32Gb & Panda Veer
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123