Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Balooz
  1.    #1  
    So I'm currently using a Nokia Lumia 800, and Windows Phone 7.5 is great in many ways, but there are just a couple things I'm going to miss... a lot.

Synergy: Windows Phone only supports synergy with Facebook, LinkedIn, and Windows Live (Skype is coming with the Apollo update).
    Just Type search: The search tools on windows phone are great, but there's nothing like being able to direct that search at a particular source (wikipedia, imdb, youtube, etc).

That is all.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vc1492a View Post
    So I'm currently using a Nokia Lumia 800, and Windows Phone 7.5 is great in many ways, but there are just a couple things I'm going to miss... a lot.

Synergy: Windows Phone only supports synergy with Facebook, LinkedIn, and Windows Live (Skype is coming with the Apollo update).
    Just Type search: The search tools on windows phone are great, but there's nothing like being able to direct that search at a particular source (wikipedia, imdb, youtube, etc).

That is all.
    I'll be making the switch to Mango from webOS once the Nokia Lumia 900 comes out. I've played with other Windows/Mango devices and I started to miss a lot of webOS features as well: Just Type, gestures, synergy, the way notifications are handled and the multi-task but; I can't wait to be some solid hardware for once.
    I REALLY don't want to leave WebOS, so I'm sticking with a Sprint Frankenpre 2 right now. I'm hoping that maybe someone will figure out a way to port WebOS to an Android phone that will work well pretty soon.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I miss new devices with webOS. Damnit. (sniffle.)
    NXD10 likes this.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I really miss a couple of apps. Something I NEVER expected moving to the iphone. I miss Color Harmony and Beatbox and Tonal Pool. All lovely apps. Can't find anything like me in the gazillion apps that they do have.

I SO miss the Touchstone.

I miss how well it fits in my pocket and that riverstone feel.