Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Am I missing a menu somewhere or is this utterly buggered.

I thought, what a good idea, to have the tablet act as a "photo frame" when sat charging.

But there doesn't appear to be any way to choose WHAT photos it shows, except by NOT putting photos on the tablet in the first place if you don't want them in the slideshow.

Surely there must be a way of choosing, either by setting up a playlist or just by defining a folder..?
    That only can be done with specially designed apps. Go searching for them (slideshow, show, etc.) in the App Catalog or in Preware …
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gerzhwin View Post
    That only can be done with specially designed apps. Go searching for them (slideshow, show, etc.) in the App Catalog or in Preware
    Thanks - that, for me, just about sums up the whole TouchPad experience. GOk why it was so long in dev coz it seems to be entirely about "technology demonstrator" not "Product", i.e. "well, here's one thing it could do" (if we could be bothered to finish the app).

The ONLY built-in app I'm happy wiith is the music player. I realise some folk like their music players to do other stuff, but for me, it finds and plays music, by album, and that's fine. EVERYTHING else needs extra work to bring it up to even vaguely useful levels.