1.    #1  
    Hi All,

Let me Explain what I am looking for.

If my webos Device is on touchstone / kept somewhere in my house, is there any app which I can use to make use of the phone dialer to dial out a number.
    I want to use my Laptop / Desktop as a remote dialer which will dial the numbers for me in the phone.

I would like to know is there a possiblity at the moment with the current resources available for webos to make such an application.
    Will it be possible to make it work on Wifi and Bluetooth both?

If there is a possible way could someone provide me some input on how to proceed and what I should be looking for any tips will be great.

Regards,
    Devil

I am not a programmer but I think with some guidance I should be able to drive it.
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    Datajog for webOS has this functionality. With the app and the chrome extension. You can send your phone a number to call and it will proceed to.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3.    #3  
    Thanks alot giggles I will try this app and let you know...
    Quote Originally Posted by giggles View Post
    Datajog for webOS has this functionality. With the app and the chrome extension. You can send your phone a number to call and it will proceed to.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Ha! I just got this app and forgot it could do this too! I've been too busy 'jog'-ing URLs all over the house!
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    We're glad to hear you're enjoying DataJog. We're going to be adding more apps in the future.

Take care
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's