1.    #1  
    anybody out there know if the backup servers are dowm just now, i had to do a reset and after login to profile, data comes up not restored, try later, been like this for a few hours now.

tks..
    dunno about the profile backup servers, but since the day before christmas I cannot log into my webOS profile through the regular web interface: www.palm.com/palmprofile redirects me to https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/cons...oginPage.iface and that results in an HTTP status 500 from the server (description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.)

So maybe these issues are related.

Max
    I'm trying to get to my palm profile page so I can get my promotion code to use up my balance for the $50 early adopter credit. The only place I knew that to live was in my palm profile. Now I can't see it so since it expires at midnight, I'm gonna lose out ...and so will the developers that would have gotten my purchase.
    Several people have reported success with being able to login from their TouchPad or phone instead of their computer, or the other way around. Seems there's some weird network issues going on.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: