Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By ak1229
  • 1 Post By HelloNNNewman
  • 2 Post By HelloNNNewman
  1.    #1  
    so i was wondering, has anyone tried webos 3.0.5 RC1 yet?
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    First rule of the early access program, is that you don't talk about the early access program
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    First rule of the early access program, is that you don't talk about the early access program

And that stupid practice will die soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by chalx View Post
    And that stupid practice will die soon!
    Amen.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    i never mentioned anything about an early access program. so, back on topic...
    You could perhaps consider that that might be an indication that a webOS 3.0.5RC1 may or may not be part of a developer early access program, and as such, anyone who did have legitimate access to it would be legally bound to not discuss it, and anyone who didn't have legitimate access to it would be showing their violation of laws (such as pirating the release that they don't have legal access to) by discussing it.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Sorry but verge, precentral techcrunch and all the other blogs, websites and media firms are discussing the 3.0.5 RC 1 all over the web.

Dont think they or me think that they are anywhere to close to breaking the law discussing it.

I hate when people here start overreacting and act like the HP police when they should be minding their own business and should not try to talk law here when they dont have any thing close to a law degree.
    Last edited by ak1229; 12/11/2011 at 06:05 PM.
    kill_dano likes this.
    NOTE:
    Members:

It is OK to discuss webOS, but against our Forum Guidelines to post files, or post links to files that are illegally distributed copies (warez) of software. Unreleased copies of the webOS doctor are still the property of HP (until they say otherwise).

Per our Guidelines:
    Illegal Activities - Do not post, link, or request warez, serials, ROM's, or illegal copies of intellectual property of others in the PreCentral forums. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications, or discussions of sites hosting illegal files are also forbidden in the forums. P|C has a zero tolerance policy on such posts.
    Thank you!
    kill_dano likes this.
    If anyone has issues, please PM a mod. Thanks

<thread cleansed>
    <thread cleaned>

Since people can't post politely here, we will just close the thread.
    c4r and renater like this.