Sprint launch day Pre here, chugging along!
Many things I don't want to give up:
- Sprint unlimited data for $70/mo without that $10 additional charge
- Cards, and great notification
- Hardware keyboard
- Slide open the slider to answer a phone (much easier then tapping on a box on the screen as I don't need to look on the screen to answer the phone)
- Just type search for a contact and call right away
- Auto switch to speaker phone when phone is on the Touchstone
In comparison, making phone calls just seem like an afterthought on other smartphone, where the emphasis is all on Apps.
I did buy an AT&T Pre3, but then webOS 2.3 turned out to be a lot buggier then 1.4.5, and AT&T is so much more expensive, with a phone call sound quality that leaves you saying "can you hear me?" again and again.
It's sad that while webOS software is barely hanging on, the hardware team that made the Touchstone is already dead.