Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree28Likes
    I'm on Pre 3 with Straight Talk, my FrankenPre 2 on Sprint had one hand sticking out the grave so I switched to my Pre 3 I had sitting and waiting. Holding out until I'm forced to switch to Android or iOS. Which seems sooner than later :-(
    I'm on a Pre 3. It's my baby.
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    Why don't we contact HP and ask around.....or ask Derek nicely to find out (he seems to get answers)

Media Contacts

I have a pre3 as primary and pre2 as backup. Got my mom a Pixi plus, and she loves it.
    Last edited by mattmers; 12/18/2012 at 03:47 AM.
    We're a WebOs family.

3 Touchpad (one in a battery coma), 1 Pre (mine that is now my wife's cell, my Pre2, and one kid with one also (and 2 more as gift for the other kids that will be online soon) and a sparePre2 in case mine dies.

We all get to play with Android and iOS devices on a regular basis, and no one wants anything but WebOs.

If I could, I'd love to get a Pre3, and a few more Touchpads...
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    mattmers likes this.
    I have Three Touch Pads as well. And a Pre 2 and Pre 3, I had a Veer but that became a Christmas present.
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookie4sho View Post
    I'm on Pre 3 with Straight Talk, my FrankenPre 2 on Sprint had one hand sticking out the grave so I switched to my Pre 3 I had sitting and waiting. Holding out until I'm forced to switch to Android or iOS. Which seems sooner than later :-(
    Well we have developed the term "Frankenpre" for heavily modified Pre's made from PrPrPr-$ieces$ $and$ $Pr$-$arts$...$now$ $it$ $seems$ $we$ $need$ $a$ '$term$ $of$ $endearment$' $for$ $Pre$'$s$ $with$ $one$ $hand$ $sticking$ $out$ $of$ $the$ $grave$...$how$ $about$ &$quot$;$Zom$-$Pre$&$quot$;? $And$ $to$ $promote$ $them$, $I$ $suggest$ $outfitting$ $the$ $cast$ $of$ &$quot$;$The$ $Walking$ $Dead$&$quot$; $with$ $them$.
    Last edited by Rockbeast; 12/18/2012 at 03:30 PM.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

I'm delighted with my Pre3. Doesn't feel like a zombie to me, works fine, plenty of useful apps.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I have a TouchPad....
    Last edited by benthe1; 12/18/2012 at 07:12 PM.
    Love... my... Veer.

Just got it a month ago, upgrading from an OLD flip phone. Doing my research, the Veer form factor and keyboard seemed to be best for my needs. WebOS just rocks, too. I did all of my research first and set myself up to install a customized 2.2.4 on the phone. It just plain rocks, now. I'm glad I went this route instead of getting an iPhone or Android phone. I already own an iTouch and Android tablet... this just made more sense.
    Vistaus, xandros9 and Garfonso like this.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456