Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes
    Using a Pre 3, Brother using Pixi Plus, I have a back up Pre minus
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I'm using a Pre3 and have a backup Veer.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Have a Pre3 and TouchPad in daily use.
    Veer is the Backup, Pre- and Pre+ are stored in the cellar.
    My daughter has a Pre Plus on Page Plus - I have two inactive Pre Plus's as backup phones for me and or for her.
    Pre3 private use,Pre2 business use.. Pre plus as backup. Touchpad too . I'm Happy
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    2 AT&T Pre³, 1 Touchèpad (in use)
    Original Pre now functioning as a 'micro tablet' (wifi) and it doesn't leave the home.
    Also a Pre 2 for everywhere which actually makes phone calls.
    Crap. My Pre2 has apparently locked up now. Must have heard me talking about going to an Android phone and it got scared. I even went to the Verizon Store to check some out at lunch...that must have done it!

I noticed that just before I rebooted, there was no 3G symbol. If I tried to connect to a network/use data, it said I needed to turn on wifi. I assumed something was confused and that a reboot would take care of it. Wrong...its just sitting on the touchstone, static hp symbol (not pulsating)...
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

My GF and I both have a Pre3.

Only sure way to figure out how many webos phones are in active use would be via HP servers. Everything else is highly speculative.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    Me - Pre- (soon to be Frankenpre 2 as soon as I get Linux figured out!)
    Wife - Pre-
    Daughter - Pre-
    Son - Pixi
    What about Linux do you need figured out? I might be able to help.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    Crap. My Pre2 has apparently locked up now. Must have heard me talking about going to an Android phone and it got scared. I even went to the Verizon Store to check some out at lunch...that must have done it!

I noticed that just before I rebooted, there was no 3G symbol. If I tried to connect to a network/use data, it said I needed to turn on wifi. I assumed something was confused and that a reboot would take care of it. Wrong...its just sitting on the touchstone, static hp symbol (not pulsating)...
    Doctor the phone.
    using Pre3 and thinking about Lumia 620 :x
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    Doctor the phone.
    Guess I'll have to do that...never have before...anybody have a pointer to the Pre2 Verizon doctor? I'm gonna start searching, but have daughter's Basketball game soon, then midnight premiere of The Hobbit...oh well, they didn't have smartphones in Middle Earth, guess I'll have to take my Palantir! Sorry, I will stop my hijacking of this thread...carry on!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    Guess I'll have to do that...never have before...anybody have a pointer to the Pre2 Verizon doctor? I'm gonna start searching, but have daughter's Basketball game soon, then midnight premiere of The Hobbit...oh well, they didn't have smartphones in Middle Earth, guess I'll have to take my Palantir! Sorry, I will stop my hijacking of this thread...carry on!
    Get your webOS doctor version here: http://en.m.webos-internals.org/wiki...edirected=true
    1 Pre3, 1 Touchpad and a backup Pre-
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    I'm rocking a veer on T-Mobile prepaid as a backup to my Sprint GS2 and as a wireless media player (Pre Pandora does surprising well with Edge(2G) compared to Androids Pandora on Sprint 3G.)
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    My wife and I are still rocking our original Palm Pre -'s. I just recently purchased a Veer. Just need to get off my **** and get it activated but don't want to lose my awesome Bell discount! I'm seeing a lot of competitive plans out there right now so I might phone Bell retentions and see what they'll offer me to stay.
    Deleted Post by staff. Previously banned member
    Depends where you are....I find it to be quick enough for tethering to my touchpad as well as a great signal at work where my co-workers on T-Mobile are cursing away nightly

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Last edited by sledge007; 12/14/2012 at 07:57 AM.
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    I have had my Pre3 for over a year and i'm still loving it!
    Pre 3 & TouchPad. Flying in the face of the jesusPhone!
    Proud Pre2 user. Sadly, probably switching next year.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Sprint launch day pre here. I cannot believe its going on 4 years and Sprint has yet to get a phone to lure me away from my palm pre. I also have a touchPad but I sure wish we had more of the everyday apps that android and iphone has. Love web-os
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast