1.    #1  
    Well, to my "happyness", the USUnlocked changed my account from Visa to Mastercard.

Until there, okay... buuuut since last thursday I cannot not buy in HP webOS AppCatalog.

So, there is some other option to I buy a virtual prepaid card that I can charge with Paypal?

I contacted the Jerrycards, but charge $ 49.99 to receive $ 25.00 and no guarantee that gonna works in HP webOS AppCatalog is a expensive lotto...

Thanks for any help!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  2.    #2  
    Hey! I'm the ONLY that have some problems with USUnlocked?

All your virtual prepaid cards are working or someone more has problems, too?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    I want one virtual US card to buy some apps. Please advise which one is working.
  4.    #4  
    Hey! I was thinking in other case: how someone can buy apps to a Europe device?

There is some virtual EU card to buy apps AND accept charge using Paypal, too?

Best Regards...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Hey! I was thinking in other case: how someone can buy apps to a Europe device?

There is some virtual EU card to buy apps AND accept charge using Paypal, too?

Best Regards...
    I'm actually interested in this as well, but in Canada, I no longer have credit cards (don't want to use them anymore) but always have tons of cash in paypal, it would be nice to know of any decent prepaid visa or mastercards that take paypal as a funding source that can be used in the usa
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Well, to my "happyness", the USUnlocked changed my account from Visa to Mastercard.

Until there, okay... buuuut since last thursday I cannot not buy in HP webOS AppCatalog.

So, there is some other option to I buy a virtual prepaid card that I can charge with Paypal?

I contacted the Jerrycards, but charge $ 49.99 to receive $ 25.00 and no guarantee that gonna works in HP webOS AppCatalog is a expensive lotto...

Thanks for any help!

Best Regards...
    Well, I was hoping to get paid apps with usunlocked, and just saw your post. Arghhhh...
    BTW, have you tried in App Catalog to add a new us unlocked master card?
    Or did HP banned usunlocked as such?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I just now bought Quell HD to test with my usunlocked MC account and had no issues.

i re entered all the details after the Visa / MC switch if that helps.