Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #21  
    The thing that disappointed me the most about this sale is, well, I just wish HP would stop pretending webOS phones never existed. They only put two phone-compatible apps that don't require 3.0, and only Flash Cards is really worth it.
    It was a let-down. They were almost all TouchPad apps. I don't have a TouchPad and already own FlashCards. Also, I had bought Quell HD two days prior.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Picsel SmartOffice is now available for the reduced price - at least in the German app catalog (see https://developer.palm.com/appredire...cationid=10884)
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
    Pickle SmartOffice is now available for the reduced price - at least in the German app catalog (see https://developer.palm.com/appredire...cationid=10884)
    so. . . Should I skip this sale? Or go ahead and buy it for $5 hoping all the problems I have read about get corrected?
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rickstreo View Post
    so. . . Should I skip this sale? Or go ahead and buy it for $5 hoping all the problems I have read about get corrected?
    Knowing the complaints about the app, I had reservations at full price, but bought it now that it is on sale, with the hopes it improves. But I can tell you, just using the PDF reader, it was worth it.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    I have bought it, too, and have also tested it for a short time (with small files only). It seems to be a well (enough) done piece of software - the only thing I don't like is editing Excel files. This isn't user friendly at all, but this topic also belongs into other (already existing) threads.
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12