1.    #1  
    HP removed everything that lead you to the HP.com website;

HP USA | Mobile Products for Consumers, Professionals, and Businesses

So now, if you click TouchPad or Pre3, or Veer 4G it redirects you to a support page;

Palm.com : Support
    The only thing I wonder about here is why does it say "redirect_nov11" in the URL?

Also, if you go to the HP official website, and click "Shop for products and services" and click "smartphones" Everything with webOS is gone. With no trace left.

Might be a sign of HP getting rid of webOS and selling it?
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    HP removed everything that lead you to the HP.com website;

HP USA | Mobile Products for Consumers, Professionals, and Businesses

So now, if you click TouchPad or Pre3, or Veer 4G it redirects you to a support page;

Palm.com : Support
    The only thing I wonder about here is why does it say "redirect_nov11" in the URL?

Also, if you go to the HP official website, and click "Shop for products and services" and click "smartphones" Everything with webOS is gone. With no trace left.

Might be a sign of HP getting rid of webOS and selling it?
    That's nothing. I used to work there and if you call the main building line in the building with the big white and blue HP logos all over it, the system says, THANK YOU FOR CALLING PALM...it has been this way since the fireside sale.
    You guys sell stuff by the fireside?
    Quote Originally Posted by p41m3r View Post
    You guys sell stuff by the fireside?
    Not really. Kind of kept most of my stuff to myself . I might have a few new odds and ends lying around here and there if you are interested. PM me if you are looking for something.
    I think this is evidence they are leaning towards selling it....which doesn't surprise me.

(On the other hand it could be that the webmasters just got around to carrying out leo's orders).
    Quote Originally Posted by MUNOGABBAGABBA View Post
    That's nothing. I used to work there and if you call the main building line in the building with the big white and blue HP logos all over it, the system says, THANK YOU FOR CALLING PALM...it has been this way since the fireside sale.
    I wouldn't be shocked if calling certain numbers still said "Thank you for calling Compaq" and that merger was back in 2003.
    I'm seeing the usual Touchpad pages from here, no problem.
    The US HP pages take me to the hpwebos support site rather than the old touchpad sale site. :| the Canadian pages don't redirect tho

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    HP ... redirects you to a support page;Palm.com : Support
    Everything is working as expected here. November 11th is the opening of carnival in some countries (according to Wikipedia) - at least in my country.
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)