Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes
    im totally disgusted with hp right now. they backed themselves into a corner and they don't know what to do. it's just a shame they are stringing all you guys along.
    Hehehehe... I'm feeling as wait the Wifi to Treo 650! Aaaaalways waiting for...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    It's wierd how everything surrounding WebOS requires a "meeting of the IMPS" (from LoTR). It doesn't matter who's running the show, decisions are always made with glacial speed, then turn out to suck..

Despite this, I'm cautiously optimistic. It ain't over 'till it's over.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    im totally disgusted with hp right now. they backed themselves into a corner and they don't know what to do. it's just a shame they are stringing all you guys along.
    Personally I would rather wait three to four weeks and get a committed decision, than get a decision now that they will just change again in a few weeks.
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    After having read Is it Game Over for Nintendo DS and Sony PSP? it would make sense for Nintendo to buy webOS and enter the mobile phone and tablet market - although I'm not sure if I'd like it.
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12