Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jason Robitaille
  1.    #1  
    Werent we promised Facebook Chat with an update to Facebook with webOS 2.0??

What happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    Werent we promised Facebook Chat with an update to Facebook with webOS 2.0??

What happened?
    What happened is that you believed your definition of "promise" also was the same as HP's. Their definition of "promise" is "eh, if we get to it we get to it, otherwise just wait and maybe we will get to it in the coming months".
    We were told we'd get many things and we never did. This is just one of those many.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    How much ya wanna bet that once HP aquired Palm they shifted the internal focus to the TouchPad and the tablet version of Facebook
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    johncampanale likes this.
    The web-based chat sorta works, but it's buggy... I was hoping for some sort of FB Messenger type app like available for iOS/Android.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggitay View Post
    The web-based chat sorta works, but it's buggy... I was hoping for some sort of FB Messenger type app like available for iOS/Android.
    Works for me.
  7.    #7  
    Is there no facebook chat API? There must be.

Yup there is.

Facebook Chat API - Facebook Developers

Gonna look at this to see how hard it is to make into a Synergy Plugin.
    Rmau, you are legend my friend.
  9.    #9  
    now that webOS is open source, its all up to us.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    now that webOS is open source, its all up to us.
    Seen this thread? Synergy Messaging Plugins (WebOS 2.X)