1.    #1  
    HP Pavilion dm1-4010us Notebook PC

Go to this article and look down where it says internet solutions...it says webOS and the 15 next to it on the bottom said that internet access is required and sold separately....omg hp might integrate webOS into computers! wow im getting this laptop too on tuesday too lol!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/29/2011 at 05:38 PM.
    if they were to do this and i doubt they will i wouldn't buy it. just as i wouldn't buy a computer with android on it.

webos belongs on a tablet or smartphone.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    if they were to do this and i doubt they will i wouldn't buy it. just as i wouldn't buy a computer with android on it.

webos belongs on a tablet or smartphone.
    it says they have it though already and naw i could use it on a laptop if the mousepad had gestures just like apple's macbooks
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunksaliby View Post
    it says they have it though already and naw i could use it on a laptop if the mousepad had gestures just like apple's macbooks
    webos and android works best on a touchscreen. most desktops and laptops do not have touch and the ones that do aren't what id call the "in" thing right now.
  5.    #5  
    webos and android works best on a touchscreen. most desktops and laptops do not have touch and the ones that do aren't what id call the "in" thing right now.
    well i think its cool that they are going to integrate it into laptops because i was gonna get this one anyways for school :P
    well i think its cool that they are going to integrate it into laptops because i was gonna get this one anyways for school :P
    until it's confirmed ill stay neutral on the subject. everything right now leads me to believe webos will be axed by years end.
  7.    #7  
    until it's confirmed ill stay neutral on the subject. everything right now leads me to believe webos will be axed by years end.
    ok well to not have it on any other hp laptop's specs and for it to be on the pdf and the site is pretty strong evidence but ok i dont blame u
    ok well to not have it on any other hp laptop's specs and for it to be on the pdf and the site is pretty strong evidence but ok i dont blame u
    i guess we will know in "the coming months"
    Global Posts
    731 Global Posts
    I saw an HP ad for a desktop or large lappy (wasn't really paying attention) with a touchscreen and the screen had cards with the user pushing em back and forth. It looked surprisingly familiar. I'll watch for it again to try and catch a model number.
    Jim Altman
    Palm III ->Treos 600->650->750->Pro->Pre Plus->Pre 2->Pre3+TouchPad
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    HP Pavilion dm1-4010us Notebook PC

Go to this article and look down where it says internet solutions...it says webOS and the 15 next to it on the bottom said that internet access is required and sold separately....omg hp might integrate webOS into computers! wow im getting this laptop too on tuesday too lol!
    I think this is a poor referal to the fact that HP will offer a chance to purchase a TouchPad if you buy a laptop, desktop or all-in-one. I maybe wrong though:-)
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
  11. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Someone on another thread (I forget which one) cleared this up - it's literally a desktop link that takes you to a (now out of date) HP page about WebOS - that's the start, middle and end of it.