Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OrionAntares#CB
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Does this make sense for Nintendo and WebOS users?
    The UI on the new 3DS is horrendous, but I really can't see the big N buying something like WebOS. WebOS is too much like overkill really for gaming systems (I know they are branching out a little, but that's essentially all Nintendo will ever do). Hell, Nintendo balked at having to pay for the MP3 licensing system for the Wii and removed it in later updates. So no, I really can't see it making sense to anyone, let alone Nintendo.
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
    In a word, no.

Nintendo still lives in a world where cell phones are only used to make calls and possibly text.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    In a word, no.

Nintendo still lives in a world where cell phones are only used to make calls and possibly text.
    Nintendo and Sony both. WTH were they thinking.
    Nintendo have posted a huge half year losses because the Wii is not selling as well as it did. They might not have the inclination or money to start playing with another OS.
    I don't think this would work all that well. However, was just thinking that if Nintendo dropped eShop promo codes weekly, that would rock.

I think Nintendo likes to stick to the glaringly obvious, where you can take it out of the box, set it up, and use it. With my 3DS, I cracked it open, turned it on, and played with it, reading the manual as a "let's see if this gives any useful information".

As much as I hate to admit it (engineers don't read manuals, you know ), I definitely read the TP manual, or at least enough to get me started.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikimashokie View Post

As much as I hate to admit it (engineers don't read manuals, you know ), I definitely read the TP manual, or at least enough to get me started.
    There was a manual?
    johncampanale likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    There was a manual?
    Okay, it was more of a quick-start guide. I would still file it under manuals/instructions.
    Why wouldn't it be a good idea for Nintendo and OS systems to work together. This would give us a lot more entertaining games and time to have fun.

Nintendo Repair Shop
    www nintendorepairshop com