1.    #1  
    Retrieve Matias Duarte from Google. I don't know if it is possible but I would definitely like to see his return if webOS is being carried on in development. Second, fire whoever thought the Veer was cool enough to be the first phone launched with 2.1 instead of the Pre 3 or all three devices as a family. Third crank up the R&D dept and cashflow for new devices and consider licensing so webOS does not fade from everyone's minds while HP works on new devices that people actually want en masse. Fourth consider revisiting Palm's strategy of attacking international markets where IOS and Android are weak or don't exist. Apple and Microsoft took note and are saying they are getting into more international markets. The untapped customer base is huge.

What do you think Meg's first order of business should be along with your second and so on?
    Quote Originally Posted by crucian4 View Post
    Retrieve Matias Duarte from Google. I don't know if it is possible but I would definitely like to see his return if webOS is being carried on in development. Second, fire whoever thought the Veer was cool enough to be the first phone launched with 2.1 instead of the Pre 3 or all three devices as a family. Third crank up the R&D dept and cashflow for new devices and consider licensing so webOS does not fade from everyone's minds while HP works on new devices that people actually want en masse. Fourth consider revisiting Palm's strategy of attacking international markets where IOS and Android are weak or don't exist. Apple and Microsoft took note and are saying they are getting into more international markets. The untapped customer base is huge.

What do you think Meg's first order of business should be along with your second and so on?
    While I would love to have Matias back in our grasp, I believe that he is very proud of the way ICS is progressing, and it would take a HELL of an offer to draw him away from that.
    As for a first order of business with webOS, Meg needs to find a device manufacturer willing to work with HP, and find someone to repair relations with webOS developers and the community. I wish, that as a community, there were some way for us to let Meg know that we're still alive and kicking, and are willing to give webOS a home in our tech life.

As for the manufacturer, HP is going to have to give them a kick-*** deal on licensing, and help out in terms of marketing. Anyone know of any good marketing companies looking for a tough job?