1.    #1  
    Just found the T-pad version of FaceBook app on my 1st Gen Pre!! Sweet!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Only the typical facebook app shows in the app catalog on my pre?
    Not sure how you got this.. I sure don't find it on my Pre3 in the catalog or as a software update..
    presumably this would be showing up for those who installed HP Maps (bing) with the enyo framework update.
    I installed Maps on my Pre 2, couldn't find any new Facebook app in the catalog or via software manager
    Nothing here either, I also installed the new maps on my Pre 2.
    [QUOTE=Elemante;3207034]Just found the T-pad version of FaceBook app on my 1st Gen Pre!! Sweet!!

can you send us your screen shots. Thanks.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    FB app on my Pre+ looks the same, but the mobile web version was totally different this morning. I don't know if that's related to the maps update?
    What version is the fb app now?
    Not buying it.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by Landslug View Post
    FB app on my Pre+ looks the same, but the mobile web version was totally different this morning. I don't know if that's related to the maps update?
    Yeah the web version is a lot nicer.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Landslug View Post
    Yeah, the mobile web version is modeled after the T-Pad version and you only get it after the Bing Maps update which installs Enyo framework.

13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanCell View Post
    Only the typical facebook app shows in the app catalog on my pre?
    Sorry for the confusion... Mobile web version, not the app

I thought that was just a redesign of Facebook Mobile and not related to having Enyo.
    The new facebook mobile looks exactly like the new update for facebook on the iphone. That's where the design came from.