Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I have a Touchpad and I love it. I bought a bluetooth mouse to see if it would work. I get to where it asks for a pairing code so I put in 0000 like you do for most devices and that is what the instructions say also. It keeps coming back pairing failed. This is a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse.

Has anyone tried using a mouse on their Touchpad please????

Thanks,
    Bobby
    I tried it too and it the same thing
    theres no "pointer" to move even if it worked, tho might be handy for the likes of Ubuntu if it did.

i was hoping for the likes of...

http://reviews.cnet.com/mice/hp-wi-f...-34696148.html

but the HP ones windows only (GIEF LINUX/UBUNTU DRIVERS PLEEEEEASE HP) and i dont see any others around atm.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    My touchpad mouse on my laptop doesn't work anymore. It just randomly stopped one day. It works on the Windows welcome/log in screen before you get to the desktop though. I have a Dell Inspiron N4010.
    The touchpad and both of the right and left buttons don't work. But when I plug in a wireless mouse, that works fine.
    Any ideas, please help, thanks!
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    My touchpad mouse on my laptop doesn't work anymore. It just randomly stopped one day. It works on the Windows welcome/log in screen before you get to the desktop though. I have a Dell Inspiron N4010.
    The touchpad and both of the right and left buttons don't work. But when I plug in a wireless mouse, that works fine.
    Any ideas, please help, thanks!