Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SmartFah
  1.    #1  
    (Rumor) up to 12 buyers on secret list for webOS?

Hi all,

In yet another article that HTC doesn't want to buy webOS I found this paragraph interesting, please see link:

There is a rumored unkown list of 12 bidders , but we have had information of Samsung, HTC (both not buying HP webOS) and Amazon, only.

Worldwide Tech & Science: HTC definitely not buying HP webOS

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    I have read and heard other rumors that Lenovo and possibly Dell may be interested. In any event, HP CEO Ms. Meg Whitman announced a few days ago she will decide about webOS by the end of October, if not sooner. Peace.
    LMAO, 12? That must include all the people here on P|C who've offered to buy it...
    whoever is writing that stuff on that site does not know English very well at all ! im guessing this is bogus . just sayin !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by fred1955 View Post
    I have read and heard other rumors that Lenovo and possibly Dell may be interested. In any event, HP CEO Ms. Meg Whitman announced a few days ago she will decide about webOS by the end of October, if not sooner. Peace.
    Hi all,

from what I've read & heard...the sale should happen soon...I have no idea who or how many firms are actually interested....

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Seeing how the major players we expect (i.e. Samsung, HTC, ) are denying any speculation about purchasing webOS, I think once we do find out whoever the buyer is, we will be just as shocked as when we found out webOS hardware was discontinued back in August.
    ilovedessert likes this.