1.    #1  
    new to webos here. i got a new veer and recently have seen that my palm profile is "dr skipped firstuse", i did a full erase and now its reflecting my name. i'm able to doublecheck that my palm profile is correct as well in the palm.com/profile page.

the question i have now is when i checked on the "accounts and preferences" under contacts, i see that my palm profile still has 0 contacts even if it says that my backup runs successfully on a daily basis. i'm currently getting my contacts from my outlook exchange server, a few questions that i have...

- wont the contacts be replicated into my palm profile? (same question for calendar, messaging entries as well)
    - how can i put contacts into my palm profile? (same question for calendar, messaging entries as well)
    - if i make my palm profile my "default" account, what does this mean and what are the implications (as compared to my current default accounts which is my exchange account)
    - is there a backup application that backs up preware applications that were installed? (i noticed when i did a full erase, i had to redo my contacts, preware and phone settings)
    check in the contacts preferences what your 'default' account is, the device will only sync new things to the default account it won't sync between accounts.

sounds like your default account is exchange.

I missed out on this myself when I left a company about a year ago I had mine set to exchange and after I deleted my exchange account I lost all the contacts associated with it
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by natepre509 View Post
    check in the contacts preferences what your 'default' account is, the device will only sync new things to the default account it won't sync between accounts.

sounds like your default account is exchange.

I missed out on this myself when I left a company about a year ago I had mine set to exchange and after I deleted my exchange account I lost all the contacts associated with it
    thanks, so are you saying that its best to make my palm profile as my default account as compared to my exchange account? and by doing so, my palm profile will get the contacts from my exchange account?