1.    #1  
    once upon a time, I put a theme on my Pre, that changed the boot screen. This rather freaked me out at the time, because it was a very odd fantasy looking picture. Finally, after a Doctor AND Emergency Patch utilities it went away. But Since WebOS2.x and my phone now showing HP, (And the status of HP), I kinda wondered...has anyone a nifty way to replace this (hopefully with the Palm logo again), perhaps even without changing the theme?

Also, is there a way to remove this completely so you can watch the Pre boot?

Obviously this isn't critical, and kinda fun. Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    once upon a time, I put a theme on my Pre, that changed the boot screen. This rather freaked me out at the time, because it was a very odd fantasy looking picture. Finally, after a Doctor AND Emergency Patch utilities it went away. But Since WebOS2.x and my phone now showing HP, (And the status of HP), I kinda wondered...has anyone a nifty way to replace this (hopefully with the Palm logo again), perhaps even without changing the theme?

Also, is there a way to remove this completely so you can watch the Pre boot?

Obviously this isn't critical, and kinda fun. Thanks in advance.
    Hopefully this is what you are looking for:

http://www.precentral.net/replace-fl...ation-homebrew

I also removed the HP boot logo and currently have the Palm logo.
    Palm Lifedrive --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre (Sprint)