Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HelloNNNewman
  1.    #1  
    User interface on webOS is so much better than some of the android tablets I have used i'm amazed
    I couldn't get myself to buy the iPad simply because I can't watch online shows or movies on a tablet

since I watch a lot of YouTube or flash videos, I can have them playing in the background while I do other things (check email or google something)
  2.    #2  
    lol yeah

Android is cluttered (with a whole bunch of home screens, small icons on the settings menu and hard to see which apps are running in the background)

ios just looks good. functionality is limited

all hail webos
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejacutron View Post
    lol yeah

Android is cluttered (with a whole bunch of home screens, small icons on the settings menu and hard to see which apps are running in the background)

ios just looks good. functionality is limited

all hail webos
    Android is only as cluttered as you make it, which is the beauty of it -- flexibility. Some have everything and the kitchen sink on their home screens (me) and some are minimalist.

To see which *apps* (not processes) are running, hold down the Home key, not really that hard.

Small icons on the settings menu? What are you talking about?
    <<Thread Cleansed>>

Folks.... remember what site you are on. This is a forum dedicated to webOS Enthusiasts, so if you don't like someone feeling this OS is great - you are probably on the wrong site. If you don't agree, simply move on to another thread - otherwise stay on topic.

Thanks
    bable likes this.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I have a lot of experience with Android and IOS.

I agree; WebOS is the best.

I can't believe it's in jeopardy of going obsolete. It just seems "wrong" and improperly marketed to lose.