Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By barrysanders20
  • 2 Post By Andreas
  1.    #1  
    We haven't heard from Jon Rubenstein for some time. What is his take on everything? I wouldn't be surprised if Mark Hurd and Jon Rubenstein will be working together soon. I imagine the two of them worked closely together on the prospects for WEBOS where Mark Hurd actually respected the potential that WEBOS has / had. Not saying Rubenstein will carry the torch of WEBOS but who knows what Rubenstein had in development.

I hope Leo is gone before Jon is.
    Last edited by BayAreaTreo; 09/21/2011 at 04:27 PM.
    Applying for Jobs at Google.
    BayAreaTreo and nappy like this.
    I think he is in different department. And he is not even considered to be CEO anyway. He is just another employee in HP who doesn't have any idea where the company is heading.
    Quote Originally Posted by barrysanders20 View Post
    Applying for Jobs at Google.
    I doubt Google will hire him. Beside he has so much money, he will just go to some island and retire.
    I imagine certain departments in HP must be anxious places these days. He's probably (very wisely) keeping his head down and his nose clean...
    - - - - - - - - - - -
    Gone to digital heaven:
    ..Palm Pilot M100
    ..HandSpring Visor
    ..Kyocera 6035
    ..Treo 600/755
    ..Centro
    - - - - - - - - - - -
    Where is Jon Rubenstein?
    They sold him to McDonalds for meat.
    Global Posts
    936 Global Posts
    He is prepairing to take over the re-instated webOS department once Leo recieved the pink slip. Long live webOS.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    BayAreaTreo and BobKy like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loccy View Post
    They sold him to McDonalds for meat.
    I lol at this
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
  9.    #9  
    Looks like Leo is one step closer to an exit. LOL, you can't write this stuff if you tried. Most would think it is fictional but I bet the board is now waking up from their nightmare.
    Last edited by BayAreaTreo; 09/22/2011 at 02:21 AM.