1.    #1  
    I am not sure where to put this, apologies in advance, though the mobile p|c am using is really spiffy.
    I have downloaded some songs from various sites and services, even free legal mp3s and can't play a single one with the default player. True, I know that finding a sloppy mp3 is about as easy as finding sloppy coded websites (very easy) but I didn't think all of them would be bad. Maybe it's the player that's just not too tolerant. So I try streaming. Odd, they all stream play just fine. Er...ok so maybe it's something else. I download to PC, copy to usb, and sigh as they ALL play again. What am I needing to learn here? Thanks in advance.
    copasetic - what method are you using to transfer the files to the Touchpad and where on the Touchpad are you putting them?
    AZTouchpad
    - 32Gb HP Touchpad, Palm Tungsten E, 32Gb iPhone 4, 16Gb iPod touch (1st Gen)
    *...and I think webOS is awesome
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. - Gerald R. Ford
  3.    #3  
    Forgive me. This is on a Pre2. Wifi or 3G.
    I could be mistaken but for the Touchpad I booted into USB mode, created a directory called music and just drag/dropped from iTunes...I would imagine it is the same process for a Pre2?

Did you create a folder called music?
    AZTouchpad
    - 32Gb HP Touchpad, Palm Tungsten E, 32Gb iPhone 4, 16Gb iPod touch (1st Gen)
    *...and I think webOS is awesome
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. - Gerald R. Ford
    What a pity, I can't answer your question.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by AZTouchpad View Post
    I could be mistaken but for the Touchpad I booted into USB mode, created a directory called music and just drag/dropped from iTunes...I would imagine it is the same process for a Pre2?

Did you create a folder called music?
    No offense folks, but in my question (and clarrification), what I am having issues with is direct downloading of files to the Pre 2. This includes OTA and WLAN. This issue has nothing to do with a PC/Mac or related software, or a Touchpad. I hope this helps, thanks so much.
  7.    #7  
    Oh that's ok, I see lots of threads drift from the original question (they all do sooner or later)
    nice to get this information, that is what i am finding.
    wow
    ---------------
    carte3ds.info