Global Posts
    612 Global Posts
    Has anyone else noticed recent changes to the way m.gmail.com renders? I picked up a Pixi Plus (AT&T, 1.4.5) a few weeks ago and originally the browser did a really nice job on the site. A couple of weeks ago something changed and now it is semi-broken. The opening page showing the list of conversations is fine, but if I tap on one the message display is all messed up. The borders around messages are missing (particularly noticeable in multi-message conversations) and the grey bar at the top of the page which used to have a link back to the Inbox is now empty. It's not unusable but pretty annoying, especially since it used to work. I reported it on the Google forums but it is difficult to get a response from anyone there.

If any of you who have a gmail account could give it a quick look and let me know if it's working for you or not I would appreciate it. I've been toying with putting 2.1.0 on this thing and if it turns out to be broken in 1.4.5 and working in 2.1.0, or broken in both, or only broken on my phone because of some patch or whatever, that would be useful to know.
    I know what you mean. Something changed recently that broke it. For, me, when I log in the messages in the inbox displays fine. But, it I click on the "menu" button in the top left corner, that page isn't rendered correctly and I can't navigate anywhere.
    Global Posts
    612 Global Posts
    Yeah, 'menu' is broken for me as well. What version of webOS are you using?
    Global Posts
    612 Global Posts
    Anybody with webOS 2.X that can try this? I'm curious if updating to 2.1 will fix it for me.