Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By bonomitch
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I did an online chat over the weekend with HP WebOS Support, asking for help using WebOS Doctor. The rep totally didn't understand my question (which I eventually resolved on my own, with the help of a couple of PreCentral posts).

After the chat, I got a survey about the call. The last question asked something like "How likely are you to recommend WebOS equipment to your friends?"

Unfortunately, there was no option that said "I would love to recommend a WebOS device to my friends if they had any reasonable chance of finding one for sale someplace other than eBay and Craigslist."

My two-year-old Sprint Pre- is still working pretty well and it's in good condition, and it will pain me greatly to leave WebOS, but I'm pretty much ready to jump to the latest and greatest Android device, whatever that is.
    What sort of survey do you want for your website.If you share something more about this.I may help out you in order to know what type of things do you want.I am ready to help out you in order to developed a good website for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlehrer View Post
    The rep totally didn't understand my question
    Was your rep steave123?
    That made me laugh
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    It WAS Steave. How did you know?

When I told him I needed to use WebOS Doctor, he suggested I hang up and call 911.