1.    #1  
    Nobody can hold a torch to the passionate WebOS community. I've been doing some trolling lately on the "other" SPE websites to weigh my options and I noticed nobody comments on anything. There could be an article about a new app that fixes global warming and there'd be only a few comments. On PreCentral we could get an article about nothing and there would be a ton of comments. That's why a lot of the Android & iOS folks come over here to talk smack because there's no one to talk to back home. They're lonely. We have no new hardware and they have all the apps but we have all the chatter. Somebody (HP, HTC, etc) better pick this ball up and run with it. Right now I hate HP so much that I can't even look at a product with their name on it without getting p*ssed off. I need to buy a laptop in the near future and I can tell you what brand it won't be.
    I think it is a general "rubber necking" problem. Everyone has to look at the train wreck.

On the other sites there is no controversy, sure people come over to talk smack because they get a rise out of everyone.
    what else do people do with their smartphones if they aren't browsing on precentral???

I only check it 15 x daily...

Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    what else do people do with their smartphones if they aren't browsing on precentral???

I only check it 15 x daily...

Mabey 15x5.....