1.    #1  
    Look like iPhone is finally trying to get multitasking done right...just like webOS

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ASASEABAN; 09/08/2011 at 10:38 AM.
    ~~~Asaseaban~~~
    If it was the other way around apple would have already sued the pants off them... Twice

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew025 View Post
    If it was the other way around apple would have already sued the pants off them... Twice

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Aint that the truth. However, it's interesting that HPalm did not sue RIM for the Playbook webOS like interface and Apple did not suit HPalm for the TouchPad resemblance to the original iPad
    ~~~Asaseaban~~~
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Isn't this one of those tools that only run on a jailbreaked iPhone? Exists for quite a while already I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew025 View Post
    This is a 3rd-party app available only on jailbroken iPhones, so I'm pretty sure Apple's **** is covered here
    IMO... It is surely ugly.. Such on Windows Phone Mango.

Imitation can't beat the real deal.

WebOS still rules here!
    Quote Originally Posted by ASASEABAN View Post
    Aint that the truth. However, it's interesting that HPalm did not sue RIM for the Playbook webOS like interface and Apple did not suit HPalm for the TouchPad resemblance to the original iPad
    I thought ipad lookalike issue was already resolved via patent application which shows HP had the thing in place way before Apple had the product in market.
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    IMO... It is surely ugly.. Such on Windows Phone Mango.

Imitation can't beat the real deal.

WebOS still rules here!
    While true I'd love, and hoped since WebOS hit the scene, that other companies would build up on the ideas it brought to the table. WebOS still has the best multi-tasking and notification system.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    IMO... It is surely ugly..
    Just curious -- why do you think it is ugly? Just because it is on an iPhone?
    Quote Originally Posted by ASASEABAN View Post
    Probably not worth the effort, especially if you're planning to let the product in question to fall by the wayside. As for Apple not suing for iPad resemblance... I guess the touchpad isn't a threat to them in the same way the SGSII and SGTab are. They're mainly trying to block the 7" SGTab because if it turns out to be more ergonomically viable than a 10" tablet, Apple wants dibs.

I'm surprised their backhanded patent trolling hasn't fallen through yet.
    it may only be on jailbroken devices right now but could easily find its way into the stock iOS before much like a few of the earlier jailbreak apps and developers are now part of apple