Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By konner920
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I called Best buy mobile, because i'm having issues with my veer, and I asked what i needed to do to just go to the store with it and get it replaced or a different phone, and I ended up talking to them about WebOS. Well, the person mentioned (like I read in the Pre2 forum) that they actually removed all the phones from their site, and what I was told on the phone was "best buy mobile, is partners with hp, so we get updated when something goes on with the devices" anyways, the person told me "HP let us know that they have removed all the phones from their site, and that it's getting 'redone' so they can bring something better out"

the person I talked to was "caroline" at bestbuy mobile. Just thought I'd let everyone know, even though it probably will turn into just a rumor thread.
    Honestly, it's not even on the level of a rumor, they're just giving out wrong information.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jtfolden View Post
    Honestly, it's not even on the level of a rumor, they're just giving out wrong information.
    kinda figured around that. I mentioned "...They've discontinued making hardware, what else would they do?" she was like 'I can't answer that, all I can say is something is going to happen' im like uh. okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Konner920 View Post
    kinda figured around that. I mentioned "...They've discontinued making hardware, what else would they do?" she was like 'I can't answer that, all I can say is something is going to happen' im like uh. okay.
    They might be saying that only to limit the number of people returning the device for a full refund ?
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CvvB View Post
    They might be saying that only to limit the number of people returning the device for a full refund ?
    pfft. they better refund my $0.00!
    CvvB likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Konner920 View Post
    pfft. they better refund my $0.00!
    Ok, it does not make sense for people taking it on a contract.

But people buying any webOS phones/device Sim Lock Free, will be tempted to do so after HP announcement. These talks could potentially hold people from doing so ... That was my point