1.    #1  
    Just Type integration is being used in some surprising places. The first two sites I visited on my new Touchpad offered integration as search engines in Just Type - Star City Games and Magiccards.info. The Just Type integration works well with both of these, truly leveraging the "web based OS" that Palm developed.

Are these two major websites catering to the niche market of webOS users? Or does Just Type somehow know that they are search engines and offer its integration? What other sites have you seen which tie into Just Type, either through search or other methods?
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox31 View Post
    Just Type integration is being used in some surprising places. The first two sites I visited on my new Touchpad offered integration as search engines in Just Type - Star City Games and Magiccards.info. The Just Type integration works well with both of these, truly leveraging the "web based OS" that Palm developed.

Are these two major websites catering to the niche market of webOS users? Or does Just Type somehow know that they are search engines and offer its integration? What other sites have you seen which tie into Just Type, either through search or other methods?
    I don't know exactly the name of the coding or program but Just Type recognizes specific search features of websites.
    its not that those sites are integrated. they just utilize Open Search, and the touch pad recognizes it.