Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By ToniCipriani
    HP has been playing the semantics game very strongly ever since last week. Who knows? Maybe last week was just some big attention grab.
    Or it could be the board is rounding up Apotheker and looking at him with an angry eye after the stock tank.
    Beware what you tell to public!!! that what Leo need to learn!

He need to be reminded that he is a CEO of biggest PC supplier in the world, not just an old janitor!
    So if they reverse course on their decision to stop producing PCs, would the decision on WebOS remain the same? I guess that's a good thing b/c they could just get back to producing WebOS hardware that's already in the works, but I was actually glad to see WebOS have the opportunity to go somewhere where people know how to get things done.
    i love how theyre all trying to cover for leo's screwup and act like nothing will change
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Regardless of what the do in the end, I'm done with them. Sick of being jerked around. That's what I get for running with the little guy.
    They need to get their act together and start discussing behind closed doors what exactly will be communicated to the public at what time.
    "Devices will ship within weeks of announcement"-Leo
    too many brainless chiefs and too many misdirected indians.

they couldnt even announce and put out a smoke signal on time
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Let me be absolutely clear in saying that at no stage has HP said it is quitting the PC business

Gee that's funny, I could have sworn they said(implied) otherwise a week ago......crazy, crazy world we live in!

We are now working on ensuring everyone that owns a WebOS device has a positive experience," he added.

Positive experience the app cat and different devices!
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Or it could be the board is rounding up Apotheker and looking at him with an angry eye after the stock tank.
    "You know, Leo, we love you, we really do - but we're wondering whether you'd reconsider about shutting down the two things people know us for: PCs and printers. You should really think about that some more. We would really hate for you to meet a tragic accident; we've heard about a few of those over at Abstergo Industries..."