1.    #1  
    I bring you the media Quote of the Day.

HP Stumbles As American Tech Moves Toward Services | FoxNews.com

The gold quote: "But abandoning the Palm OS (which HP renamed webOS, further undermining its chances for success) shouldn't entail getting out of the PC business just because its a tough business."

Typical media type. LOL! What an *****. Just a little research would tell you this is not the case. Where in the world did this moron get the idea HP renamed it?

Twitter page of said genius writer who does no research before writing: Twitter
    love people who dont know what theyre talking about flapping their fingers around on their keyboards
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
  3.    #3  
    It's so off the wall you know he just made it up.

Retweet me, brother!

Twitter
    Twitter
    i would but twitter is banned on the work computers
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Wow. Epic fail by Foxnews.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  6.    #6  
    Well, it's not Fox News, really. It's just some goofball they get essays from. Looks like he's an independent writer, a freelance of sorts. Maybe, not sure.
    I think it was much weirder when Apple went and called Windows 'Mac OS' even though it's obvious that nobody wants a scottish operating system.

And what about the time when Rupert Murdoch renamed a steaming pile of dogshˇt as 'FoxNews'? I mean, who wants their news from a woodland animal?
  8.    #8  
    The author quietly corrected his fakery.