1.    #1  
    my advice:
    1. Release any and all submitted apps (Quickoffice with editing, etc.)
    2. Fix simple bugs/misses (video names, etc.)
    3. Push put Classic, modded for touchpad (accelerometer and hd). Gives 25k more apps, pulls back large user base, restores key apps like epocrates and slingbox...
    4. Focus resources on key business apps- Citrix, remote desktop, etc.
    5. Get media working - HP play, put back itunes sync, offline access, add more codecs, etc.
    6. Make strengths easier to see and use - skype calls, add default browser apps opening to pages that work with flash, third party stores not approved by ios, etc.
    7. Return to PIM Palm OS DNA - PIM!!! Fix calendar sync to always work, fix calendar/contact attachments, restore desktop sync, etc.
    8. Look at top 10 ios and android apps, and pay or support porting efforts.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Global Posts
    2,060 Global Posts
    Any good human being would put real life issue ahead of their fanboism.

My advice to HP employees: start fixing your resume and get a new job. If it was your job to talk to epocrates and slingbox --- ask them if they have any opennings for you.

My advice to WebOS developers: even if you just published a fart apps 2 years ago on WebOS, you are still eligible to get a free Microsoft WM developer handset. You don't even have to develop on it --- sell it on ebay if you want.

Why would you need Citrix --- for a bunch of kids who spent $99 on a touchpad?
    EPOCRATES!!!! (I'm a resident doctor). Man if WebOS doesn't get epocrates I cannot have a Pre phone even if it was fire-sold. :-( And I really would prefer using a fire-sold Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by samab View Post
    Any good human being would put real life issue ahead of their fanboism.

My advice to HP employees: start fixing your resume and get a new job. If it was your job to talk to epocrates and slingbox --- ask them if they have any opennings for you.

My advice to WebOS developers: even if you just published a fart apps 2 years ago on WebOS, you are still eligible to get a free Microsoft WM developer handset. You don't even have to develop on it --- sell it on ebay if you want.

Why would you need Citrix --- for a bunch of kids who spent $99 on a touchpad?
    Do you work for Microsoft lol? :-p I think they should finish up and send out resumes simultaneously though, yes.