1.    #1  
    So i have had my pixi plus for about 8-10 months and i love it. I even upgraded to 2.1 and its amazing. I just ordered a touchpad too about a week ago. But after the news i have heard i need to jump ship im thinking about the blackberry bold 9930. What you guys think??
    I love Blackberry but take a look at RIM's profit trend. They are next in line to die. I think Android is a safer bet, they aren't going anywhere. iOS if you want to be an Apple ****** (sorry for my bias). I say this as the owner of a BB Torch phone.
    Pixi Plus? 2.1? Care to catch me up here?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Messerschmitts View Post
    I love Blackberry but take a look at RIM's profit trend. They are next in line to die. I think Android is a safer bet, they aren't going anywhere. iOS if you want to be an Apple ****** (sorry for my bias). I say this as the owner of a BB Torch phone.
    I have used android befor and i do love android too im just not to sure what i should get probally android. Ill grab the galaxy 2
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Pixi Plus? 2.1? Care to catch me up here?
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pi...al-thread.html

2.1 right there. its awesome.