View Poll Results: WHAT YOU GOING TO DO NOW?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • KEEP webOS ( Pre, TP )

4 18.18%
  • Get Android

7 31.82%
  • Get Windows

0 0%
  • Get iPhone 4

0 0%
  • Wait for iPhone 5

3 13.64%
  • Get iPad 2

0 0%
  • Wait For iPad 3

0 0%
  • Get Nokia

0 0%
  • Get BlackBerry

0 0%
  • Have NO IDEA YET

8 36.36%
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hstechfl
  1.    #1  
    I just would like to know what you guys are going to do now, following the news from hp.
    Well, Ive looked around at other phones and tablets, and none of them impress me. Turns out my Frankenpre 2 still works just fine, although now more defunct then ever, but still rather have it that any other phone out there.

I will probably even buy a touchpad when the price tanks.
    Mr._Happy likes this.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Upgrading the Pre- to Photon next week.
    Initiated the RMA for my Touchpad.
    I am selling my Touchpad on ebay, I am going to keep my Pre2 for now until we get some new news. I might go for the Droid Bionic when it comes out next month.
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    Keeping my TP and using my Pre- for phone calls, emails and text. Will probably stay with Sprint - can't beat the data plans plus phones with free mobile hotspot - so probably the Photon (Moto's android will probably get nicer treatment). I find that the TP is my browser device of choice, so until it dies, the phone is no longer my go-to device.

I will hold out until i hear what's up with the Pre3. It's not like I don't know how to deal with a phone with no manufacturer support or updates!! Only thing I'll miss if I get the android is that touch to share feature, which i never thought was so spectacular any how.
    Palm III -> Palm m500 -> Zire 71 -> Zire 72 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre Minus -> TWO Touchpads 16gb -. and unfortunately, a Motorola Photon 4G...
    I got the Motorola photon... Its not webOS but it is the best alternative
    Quote Originally Posted by pow12390 View Post
    I am selling my Touchpad on ebay, I am going to keep my Pre2 for now until we get some new news. I might go for the Droid Bionic when it comes out next month.
    I see a lot saying their selling their TPad, but who exactly will buy it now.