1.    #1  
    When I connect the phone to the computer in USB Drive. Windows offers format disk
    I dont can open his
    how do I restore access to the disk?
    It happened after I abruptly turned off once it from your computer

Phone works well.
  2.    #2  
    Help please..
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    systel what language do you speak?
    sounds like you need to doctor your phone. I hope you had everything backed up...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by akshunj View Post
    systel what language do you speak?
    :-D Sorry, i'm very bad speak english

Cantaffordit
    if i format disk (palm in usb drive mode), Webos deleted or not?
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by systel View Post
    :-D Sorry, i'm very bad speak english

Cantaffordit
    if i format disk (palm in usb drive mode), Webos deleted or not?
    Systel, was going to see if someone here could translate for you. Sounds like you need webOS doctor.

http://ws.hpwebos.com/webosdoctor/hp...berinitial.htm
    Do NOT format the disk on the phone using windows anything. Have you restarted your phone? Can you see the user portion and files using either Internalz or Gemini file managers? If you can, you could move the files to Box or DropBox so you don't lose them.

The last straw is to Doctor the phone. If the Doctor is able to run the drive will again be accessible. Anything that was on the drive will be lost.

My usb drive got corrupted and Doctor would not complete and I had to return the TP. Doctor would error trying to format the USB drive.
    is it ok to format the usb drive on the tp? i ask as my laptop only gives this option when i connect the tp to it. Is there a way to run doctor directly on the tp as obviously it will not work from the laptop while the usb connection is not working.