1.    #1  
    we can let a company like Samsung know there is a comparitively small, but fiercely loyal group of WebOS enthusiasts out there? Of course, none of us have ANY idea if Samsung (or HTC or anyone else) would be interested in WebOS. But as all this comes out in the wash over the next week or so, if it turns out there are potential suitors, it would be great for them to know there's a small army of WebOS loyalists that are ready and willing to get on board.
  2.    #2  
    guess not.
    Samsung sold 3 million Galaxy S IIs in under 2 months *without selling any in America* do you honestly think the company cares about a small but loyal group of WebOS users? HP didn’t even care about us (established users) and they were already interested enough to buy the thing.

People’s loyalty around here is way disproportionate to the level of service that they are getting from the system if you ask me.

-Suntan
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntan View Post

Peopleís loyalty around here is way disproportionate to the level of service that they are getting from the system if you ask me.
    Well the people around here aren't being loyal to the company, not all of them, they're being loyal to the OS because they like that OS and how it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Well the people around here aren't being loyal to the company, not all of them, they're being loyal to the OS because they like that OS and how it works.
    I wasnít talking about any company. I was talking about the overall setup.

But itís pretty clear people are living in the past with their loyalties. A lot of posts still reference Palm like it exists in any form anymore.

-Suntan