Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By GodShapedHole
  1.    #1  
    I'm not AT ALL sure what happens. But i had my Pixi in my pocket and pulled it out to check the time. For some reason it was off.. So i Held the power button to turn it back on and PALM wasn't backwards just upside down.. when it got the main screen the color were inverted.. when i hit the bottom of the screen a ripple went off on the top of the screen.. Everything was opposite.. Anyone know why? I got it back to normal by just pressing, not holding, the power button into stand by then turning it back on.. it was completely fine...

Anyone know what happened?
    you shifted back from that alternate universe. (or sobered up).
    was it especially hot? Almost sounds like a heat issue. I'd pull the battery and try again in a well airconditioned place.
    I can't be sure but I do have a theory.

Think carefully because this is really important: while you were having those issues, did Spock have a beard?
  5.    #5  
    I know, i know.. it sounds like i'm making this up... but i'm not.. i will take a picture next time. Not a screen shot Or maybe even a video It's done it more then once. No one else has had this problem?
    Sounds like something that used to happen to old Nextel flip phones when their video cables got jostled/otherwise messed up.
    Don't worry, this fella is not crazy! In fact it has happened to me on a couple of occasions! Very weird, but just as you said, turning off the screen and turning it back on usually works and fixes it. But I did find a strange connection when this occurred. It always seemed to occur if I turned off my phone for a long time and then boot it up. Strange, but it doesn't seem too serious