1.    #1  
    Hello all

Please forgive me if this is the wrong section to post in. I looked in the homebrew section and all the posts seemed to be about specific apps rather than general requests like this is.

I recently made the mistake of updating to the newest version of Solitaire which has introduced many bugs and a different UI from the older version.

Outside of this one recent update, the developer has not been active on the official thread for a very long time and so I'm not sure who or where else to ask this.

How can I go about getting older versions of homebrew apps, such as the Solitaire one?

If anyone can help me, I'll be very grateful!

Kind regards
    anselhelm
    did you send an email to the developer?
    Well..I know WebOS Internals apps have every version(mostly) listed in their feeds.

Index of /
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Well..I know WebOS Internals apps have every version(mostly) listed in their feeds.

[url= of /[/url]
    Only true for apps hosted @webosinternals
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for all replies.

I've contacted the author and can only hope that he replies. I can't work out whether it's possible to somehow browse where the ipk files are kept in order to see whether a previous version is also being stored somewhere on Precentral.

I'm hoping that someone, somewhere has a stored copy of the application before it was updated in July 2011 that I can get a copy of.

It's quite sad, as this was the one version of Solitaire for the Pre that I was happy with.

Thanks again for all replies.