1.    #1  
    So, as of today, my Verizon Pre Plus is dead. The cell radio and data radio are kaput! When I clicked on the calendar app it shows April Fools Day because the phone was reset to April 01, 2010. Sounds like a virus to me. Wifi works. But since then, I have wiped my phone in hopes that this was a software issue only to find that it made no difference and now I can't access my phone at all because it won't let me into my Palm Profile. I can't even get my computer to recognize it when I plug it in via USB.

Has anyone heard of anything like this or does anyone have any idea of how to (via software means) restore my cell radio and data radio?
    Have you gone online with your computer to verify your Palm Profile is still accessible?
    it isn't a virus.
    Well assuming you're running 1.4.5.1, try installing the bypassactivation patch
    https://developer.palm.com/content/r...ed_device.html

Get whatever you need off your phone just in case, then search for threads on "Phone offline" to see if you can get your phone radio working again.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  5.    #5  
    I'll give that a try. Thanks.
  6.    #6  
    Ok, so what is it? Any explanations?
    first time i heard about kinda virus entitled April fools!

is it named as because it developed on 4th April?
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifersahara View Post
    first time i heard about kinda virus entitled April fools!

is it named as because it developed on 4th April?
    Maybe it could've even been April 1st!
    oh no you got a virus !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->