Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree47Likes
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Ohhhh my folks... We're going to have the last laugh. Seems Mr Perlow is an avid food enthusiast in addition to tech-troll... OK, fire time.....

FoodCandy - dB.'s Interview with Jason Perlow, EGullet co-founder
    Quote Originally Posted by akshunj View Post
    OK finally had a chance to look at this article... I promise to deliver an epic shoop (go look it up) of these two idiots. Hell even my wife said I could have some fun with their picture. What's the chances I caught a buzz at dinner and found out a Bill Gates look-a-like and a some lumberjack turned tech-troll are picking on my beloved touchpad?

Time for a fire and smores, then time to test out my nifty new photoshop virtual app...

<3
    You cannot be serious.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    How come nobody has pointed out you don't even need Preware to shut off some of the logging. ##LOGS#

Also I don't fault HP for turning on excessive amounts of logging on ver .9999999 of their first cut at a modern tablet. They have stated publicly that they released this earlier than they wanted too (insinuating that they knew there were going to be bugs that reporters that have no idea what they are talking about and who don't have the history behind where we all came from would be writing about). The are going to need the logs to improve the product. While they are not going to get them from our TPs, the ones they are getting from the ganked TPs that are coming back will be very useful to them when devin for the TP2 and prepping future updates to WebOS.

PS...I fault the dude who showed the moron how to HB his TP just as much as the moron himself. You don't HB a TP without making sure the user knows how to come here first and get "educated".

Guess we are going to test the theory about "There is no such thing as bad press!"...
    Quote Originally Posted by akshunj View Post
    Ohhhh my folks... We're going to have the last laugh. Seems Mr Perlow is an avid food enthusiast in addition to tech-troll... OK, fire time.....

FoodCandy - dB.'s Interview with Jason Perlow, EGullet co-founder
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    You cannot be serious.
    Why not. It seems one made up situation in response to another made up situation is entirely appropriate.

Perlow simply made stuff up for his "article".
    Or one can simply be better than him and not.

-- Rod
    lol, you know that aint gonna happen i dont think it's a good idea cause your getting into a fight you can't win. but this should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post

-- Rod
    yeah, lets shoot messenger dead. and judge who is a better human being.

why this one hasn't been moved to general hp discussion yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post

-- Rod
    l believe your response of taking the moral high ground and not responding logical. Responding to a half-baked wannabe journalist that is self serving and is only trolling can win you and your peers nothing.

Your ethics and deeds are response enough. Those here that listen to and respect your advise is self evident, with no need to feed the hubris at ZDNet.

Personally I feel none here should even entertain this troll. ( meaning Zdnet)
    Last edited by judge34411; 08/06/2011 at 10:49 AM.
    <thread moved>
    I agree with rod.... The moral high road is the way to go.

being a super competitive large scary looking guy, I would love to see these guys get messed with. Over my years I have learned ******* and the internet don't help, attempting to confront the BS in the article will only continue to fuel the BS they are spewing. It is a fight that cannot be won on our side due to the fact that the majority are not yet on our side.

Hopefully one day the majority is on our side and then we will have won. At this point we are battling false facts on this very site on a daily basis, fighting the battle against a "journalist" is a tough one. For those with the energy and ability, that really want to follow thru on this, try getting a rebuttal article with a competitor, even though this still gives traffic to the original article, you would be using their bs to pull readers to a competitor vs just adding to the traffic on their bs articles (supporting their business model).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Mehhhhh OK I'll be nice... This time
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    yeah, lets shoot messenger dead. and judge who is a better human being.

why this one hasn't been moved to general hp discussion yet?
    I think you're confusing "messenger" and "liar".

Just sayin'
    The aim of the exercise is to generate hits on his blog. Don't help him out by rising to the bait.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123