Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cantaffordit
  1.    #1  
    The big problem with webos in general is that no two phones or touchpads perform the same. That is the huge problem! My pre was awesome and it made me love webos forever. I have a frakenpre 2 and now my device does not work as well as it should even after numerous doctors. My friend has a pre 2 and his blows mine away (even after a fresh doctor) I love webos but I can now see why some people leave. The reason people leave is because they do not get to experience the device when it is working properly. If anyone has a perfectly working webos device they will never leave...
    So here we are
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    if you take out the frankenpre2 (which is clearly "your mileage may vary"), you have two for two on great phones.

both my Pre Plus and Pre2 are awesome. Not enough data to prove your theory, IMHO.
    etx likes this.
  3.    #3  
    And that is why you are so active in these forums. If you have a great working device you will be here forever!
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    You're comparing a device that is for all intents and purposes "hacked" to a Pre2 and wanting the same performance? This doesn't make sense.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    I have a frakenpre 2 and now my device does not work as well as it should even after numerous doctors.
    What exactly are your problems? What are the differences to your friends one?
    Maybe you did it wrong? My frankenpre2 works great.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I dont think you can accurately document the problems facing webOS using a frankpre, considering it isnt an official webOS device.
    frankenpre (preplus w/sprint com board) , 2.1 av8b, runs great, fast, and smooth. Just suggesting that something in your frankenpre2 did not go as planned. Good luck. Everyone deserves a great webos experience!
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    And that is why you are so active in these forums. If you have a great working device you will be here forever!
    i'm saying that you are referencing two great devices, and trying to use the one-off of your frankenpre to prove something not supported by your own data.