Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By matthew.rosenfelder
  1.    #1  
    One thing I miss most about 1.4.5 is the ability to go into small cards mode. I always thought it would be especially helpful when trying to arrange cards into stacks. Today, I came up with an idea that will make organizing stacks easier, faster, and more intuitive (and more fun!).

Wouldn't it be neat if you could, from cards view, do a pinch-to-zoom gesture on the main card, and have your different cards move to stacks around the edge of the screen? The unstacked cards would remain in a pile in the center, and you could throw the cards onto different stacks to organize them, working your way throuh the stack. It could be set up with the bottom of the screen empty (so you can see the stacks easily along the top and sides of the device) and toss cards to the bottom of the screen if you want to keep them unstacked. Maybe even keep the top free of stacks in order to retain the ability to toss them off the top. I'll try and draw up some pics later...

What do you think?

Edit: added pictures
    Last edited by matthew.rosenfelder; 07/16/2011 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Add
    Another option would be to arrange cards around or into stacks when in big cards view, and arrange whole stacks around when in small cards mode (which I also kind of miss)
    When you put your last unstacked card into a stack would they all start an animated cascade across the screen (like Solitaire)?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by stephndudb View Post
    When you put your last unstacked card into a stack would they all start an animated cascade across the screen (like Solitaire)?
    Only if the TouchPad is rotated with the USB port to the left ;p
    cobrakon likes this.