Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cantaffordit
  1.    #1  
    This gave me a huge perspective on the webOS/pre3/Sprint situation. I went to the foxnews.com download site to see if I could get the app for my Pre-. Very disappointed. Only Android, Apple, and Windows devices. Now I can say that my Pre- is lacking another very useful app for me - in addition to bar code reader.
    foxnews.mobi is all you need.
    akshunj likes this.
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    I use the mobile website as well and it works OK. Sometimes using the back/forward buttons it acts a little flaky.
    Global Posts
    803 Global Posts
    Then there's The Huffington Post which is great on my Pre. :-)
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
  5. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    i submit we'll see the FoxNews webOS app soon . . have you noticed all the advertisement on FNC lately? Prolly come when the BIG launch occurs???

the mobi version works fine . . in fact I find myself NOT missing app's due to flash working well often ~
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    Then there's The Huffington Post which is great on my Pre. :-)
    I use the LA Times app, but wouldn't mind seeing the Fox gals on my Pre-...
    Quote Originally Posted by kenhiraihnl View Post
    This gave me a huge perspective on the webOS/pre3/Sprint situation. I went to the foxnews.com download site to see if I could get the app for my Pre-. Very disappointed. Only Android, Apple, and Windows devices. Now I can say that my Pre- is lacking another very useful app for me - in addition to bar code reader.
    Without autofocus there is no way to a barcode app will work on the Pre-.