1.    #1  
    One of my contacts has 2 mobile numbers one at work and one personal. I have both numbers stored under one contact. When she goes to work, she texts me from her work phone, but when I reply it goes to her personal phone which she can't answer. Any thoughts on how to make my replys go back to the number the last message was sent from?
    When you have the conversation card open, tap the button in the top right corner that says 'text'. You'll get a drop down that will let you select which number to send to.

Hmm, I just re-read what you wrote. That doesn't seem right. Do you have both numbers saved as 'mobile'?

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
  3.    #3  
    yes, both are saved as mobile.
    Easiest way would be to save the work mobile as something else. "Work" or "fax" maybe.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    I thought I read where you sometimes have problems texting to people not listed as mobile?? I'd just put them in two contacts, maybe one with her middle initial so you can tell at a glance.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Hmmm, I'm stumped as to why you are having this problem. My wife also has 2 mobile numbers. Regardless of which number she texts me from, when I reply it goes to the last number that was used in the conversation.

Could any patches be conflicting?

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.