Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    It seems that Google has the right ingredients this time with its social networking endeavor. Surely, there will be an app coming but will we see it on 1.4.5 or are they going to release for the new WebOS phones only?
    Last edited by libray; 07/03/2011 at 12:27 PM.
    I wouldn't count on an official app coming out any time soon, since google hasn't bothered to release any other apps for webos. A third party app is possible, but only once google releases an ape for google+ .

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Maybe it will be one of those apps where HP has to develop its own solution, like with the Facebook app.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Anyone got a Google+ invite to spare

A native webOS app would be very great. Preferably an Enyo app for future proof-ness and Touchpad compatibility.
    At least the mobile version works ok on the WebOS

Google+ for mobile

Send me a PM with your email spud. I can try to get you in..
    I hope we get native uploading like we do for pics and vids.
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    can I have an invite please ?
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    It's a bit ironic for webOS just when there is a decent FB app (good compared to other systems) and good publicity with the TP FB app, that Google comes with their social network (which IMHO looks pretty good and this time could indeed be considered an alternative to FB).
    I'd like to have Synergy for Google+, the notifications from FB is one of the best things in webOS for me.
    At least the mobile version of Google+ seems to be OK with the browser.
    I would like to try Google+ 2 if anybody got a spare invite thanks
    The mobile version looks very shoddy on my Pre-... I don't mind having a phone when people go "What the hell is that?" and I don't even mind the low app count; mainly because this phone can access anything I need via the web. But Google+ mobile on the Pre- is pants!!
    I think I can invite people, please PM me your email address and I'll get it to you as soon as I can.
    Sprint Love
    Quote Originally Posted by xberserker View Post
    At least the mobile version works ok on the WebOS

Google+ for mobile

Send me a PM with your email spud. I can try to get you in..
    got to love how webos isnt even in the chart for supported devices...
    I have invites if anyone wants.

Send me a PM with your email.