1.    #1  
    Today I was called a webOS ******. I've never been called a ****** before, I have a PS3 & 360. A MacBook & a Compaq running Windows 7 & Linux. My GF owns a EVO, I've had a Instinct, Pre, EVO Shift & now a iPhone. I guess i had to step back and realize I do suggest webOS devices a lot even now that I don't have on myself..... well it's hard to not suggest the greatest! Pre3 needs to drop SOON!
    Just remember that while it's okay to absolutely love a device / operating system 'til death do us part', nobody wants to hear it and noone's gonna listen to you if you get all upset and act like a raging breeze boy. Keep it in, act casual, and leave the real lovin' for the ladiez. =p
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    Just remember that while it's okay to absolutely love a device / operating system 'til death do us part', nobody wants to hear it and noone's gonna listen to you if you get all upset and act like a raging breeze boy. Keep it in, act casual, and leave the real lovin' for the ladiez. =p
    That's what's funny about it, I don't act like a ****** at all. I guess since I'm the only one in the group that ever mentions webOS I got labeled that haha
    lol

While everyone's busy talking their iPhones and iDroids, they're sick of hearing you speak WebOS all the time.

Classic sign of jealousy.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06