Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Who else is impressed with HP's secrecy around the touch pad? I just hope after the 1st they really start blabbering about webos
    Yes I'm very impressed! Thankfully HP is taking care of the Homebrew community and allowing groups like webOS Internals early access to crank and extend the possibilities of the Touchpad. Wish they would release the NDA and allow some more info leaks or otherwise....we can't be the only one waiting for more info. Sorli...
    While the lack of info can be frustrating, I think HP is learning not to open their mouths until they have something to show. As far as PRPRPR $is$ $concerned$, $the$ $last$ $six$ $months$ $have$ $been$ $dreadful$ $and$ $nothing$ $they$'$ve$ $said$ $or$ $done$ $has$ $been$ $right$ $in$ $the$ $eyes$ $of$ $th$ $webOS$ $faithful$. $Come$ $July1st$ $they$'$ll$ $be$ $able$ $to$ $finally$ $lift$ $the$ $curtains$ $and$ $reveal$ $their$ $plans$.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I will the touchpad as soon as there is a third party soft-touch bad for the TouchPad. that plastic looks pretty bad
    Yeah I'm impressed w/ the secrecy, but skeptical now. I won't buy one till we get local document editing.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm prē-ist.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    All my document editing is done with Gdocs so I don't really care about that, I just want some quality applications