Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    http://www.popsci.com/gadgets/articl...t-kindle-books

Here is hoping amazon figures out a sollution and HP can incorporate it into their app catalog.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    If you think ebook spam is bad on WebOs, try using an Android phone. The other day most of the new apps in the Sports Games categories were actually illegal ebooks of Harry Potter, Twilight and several other similar books that I haven't heard of. Needless to say, those aren't sports games.
    Android users can say all they want about how "horrible" it is that Palm, Apple, et al. require an approval process in order to put apps on their stores, but it goes a long way in keeping the signal to noise ratio down.
    Follow Imperial Penguin on Twitter @imppeng
    Like Imperial Penguin on Facebook
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Wow that is horrible. But I guess it helps say they have the most apps !)

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jckatz View Post
    Wow that is horrible. But I guess it helps say they have the most apps !)
    They must think the same thing, because I reported them as copyright infringement and the wrong category and as of now they are still up there. It's all but useless for me to try to search the Android market for the latest apps in a given category because most of the apps are not categorized right.
    Even a rudimentary review process on Google's side would cut down on that and improve the market tremendously.
    Follow Imperial Penguin on Twitter @imppeng
    Like Imperial Penguin on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by ImperialPenguin View Post
    They must think the same thing, because I reported them as copyright infringement and the wrong category and as of now they are still up there. It's all but useless for me to try to search the Android market for the latest apps in a given category because most of the apps are not categorized right.
    Even a rudimentary review process on Google's side would cut down on that and improve the market tremendously.

I am agree with you but what is correct any one can think.
    One publisher one app, just like a bookstore. All ebooks of that publisher or bookstore stays in that app.